Why buy from us
Click each image for more information on why Insulfix is your first choice for insulation in NSW.
Make the right decision with Insulfix. There are 20 good reasons why we are your first choice for insulation. Read more >>
We have multiple locations to provide full coverage of NSW. Read more >>
Shop online for delivery to your home or site.
Proudly stocking the only insulation certified by the National Asthma Council of Australia.
About Anticon TUFF
Bradford Anticon TUFF roofing blanket is lightweight insulation blanket specifically designed to control condensation, temperature and reduce rain noise in residential and commercial buildings.
It is composed of a Glasswool insulation blanket adhered to polyweave reinforced reflective foil facing with a 150mm edge extension along one longitudinal edge of the blanket to provide an overlap when installed.
The polyweave backing provides additional tear resistance and reduces resistance to unrolling during installation.
Install under metal roofs to reduce heat transfer, control condensation and reduce noise caused by rain.
Features and Benefits
- Keeps homes cooler in summer
- Prevents heat loss in winter
- Provides effective condensation control
- Saves on energy costs
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduces noise transfer into your home caused by rain
- Environmentally sound – made from up to 65% recycled content
- Helps meet BCA energy efficiency requirements
15m x 1200mm
|m2 per roll||18|